Do you need a better way to compare cheaper Ford F-150 insurance in Evansville? Finding low-cost insurance for a Ford F-150 in Indiana can normally be an all-consuming task, but you can use our insurance buying tips to find lower rates.
There is a better way to find insurance online and we'll show you the proper way to compare rates for your Ford and get the cheapest rates from Evansville insurance agents and online providers.
Smart consumers take time to quote other rates once or twice a year because insurance prices trend upward over time. Even if you got the best deal on Ford F-150 insurance in Evansville last year you can probably find a lower rate today. You can search a lot of F-150 insurance online but by reading this article, you're going to learn the easiest ways to quit paying high insurance rates in Evansville.
The providers in the list below are ready to provide price comparisons in Evansville, IN. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you visit as many as you can in order to find the most affordable rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|F-150 XL Regular Cab 2WD||$120||$162||$270||$16||$80||$648||$54|
|F-150 STX Regular Cab 2WD||$100||$186||$318||$18||$94||$716||$60|
|F-150 XL Super Cab 2WD||$132||$250||$318||$18||$94||$812||$68|
|F-150 XLT Regular Cab 2WD||$114||$186||$286||$16||$86||$688||$57|
|F-150 STX Super Cab 2WD||$146||$250||$264||$16||$80||$756||$63|
|F-150 XL Crew Cab 2WD||$186||$294||$294||$18||$88||$880||$73|
|F-150 XLT Super Cab 2WD||$116||$186||$318||$18||$94||$732||$61|
|F-150 STX Regular Cab 4WD||$208||$340||$364||$22||$110||$1,044||$87|
|F-150 XL Regular Cab 4WD||$208||$352||$318||$18||$94||$990||$83|
|F-150 FX2 Super Cab 2WD||$208||$340||$364||$22||$110||$1,044||$87|
|F-150 XLT Crew Cab 2WD||$168||$250||$264||$16||$80||$778||$65|
|F-150 XL Super Cab 4WD||$242||$358||$280||$16||$84||$980||$82|
|F-150 XLT Regular Cab 4WD||$212||$346||$340||$20||$102||$1,020||$85|
|F-150 XL Crew Cab 4WD||$196||$278||$340||$20||$102||$936||$78|
|F-150 STX Super Cab 4WD||$200||$242||$280||$16||$84||$822||$69|
|F-150 XLT Super Cab 4WD||$262||$406||$364||$22||$110||$1,164||$97|
|F-150 FX2 2WD||$280||$366||$368||$22||$110||$1,146||$96|
|F-150 Lariat Super Cab 2WD||$210||$376||$318||$18||$94||$1,016||$85|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab 2WD||$272||$436||$280||$16||$84||$1,088||$91|
|F-150 FX4 Super Cab 4WD||$172||$288||$294||$18||$88||$860||$72|
|F-150 XLT Crew Cab 4WD||$236||$414||$364||$22||$110||$1,146||$96|
|F-150 FX4 4WD||$168||$282||$380||$22||$114||$966||$81|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab 4WD||$210||$376||$318||$18||$94||$1,016||$85|
|F-150 SVT Raptor Super Cab 4WD||$240||$420||$340||$20||$102||$1,122||$94|
|F-150 Lariat Super Cab 4WD||$146||$226||$286||$16||$86||$760||$63|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab Platinum 2WD||$234||$504||$318||$18||$94||$1,168||$97|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab Harley 2WD||$148||$312||$340||$20||$102||$922||$77|
|F-150 Lariat King Ranch 2WD||$168||$334||$380||$22||$114||$1,018||$85|
|F-150 Lariat King Ranch 4WD||$154||$250||$290||$18||$86||$798||$67|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab Harley 4WD||$276||$472||$290||$18||$86||$1,142||$95|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab Platinum 4WD||$144||$266||$294||$18||$88||$810||$68|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Indiana minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, claim-free, safe-driver, homeowner, and multi-vehicle. Price estimates do not factor in garaging location in Evansville which can influence coverage rates greatly.
Ford F-150 insurance costs by gender and age
The chart below compares Ford F-150 auto insurance costs for male and female drivers. The premiums assume no claims or driving violations, comprehensive and collision coverage, $1,000 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are factored in.
Choosing Ford F-150 insurance is an important decision
Despite the high insurance cost for a Ford F-150 in Evansville, insuring your vehicle serves several important purposes.
- Almost all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means the state requires a specific level of liability in order to drive the car. In Indiana these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your Ford, it's most likely the lender will have a requirement that you buy insurance to guarantee loan repayment. If you default on your policy, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Ford at a significantly higher premium and require you to fork over the higher price.
- Insurance protects not only your Ford but also your financial assets. Insurance will also pay for all forms of medical expenses incurred in an accident. Liability coverage also pays for attorney fees and expenses if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, collision and comprehensive coverages will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of having insurance definitely exceed the cost, especially if you ever need it. Despite what companies tell you, the average driver is wasting up to $865 each year so compare quotes from several companies every year to ensure rates are competitive.
Companies offer money-saving discounts on Ford F-150 insurance in Evansville
Auto insurance is expensive, but you may be missing some discounts that could help you make your next renewal payment. Certain reductions will be credited at the time of quoting, but some discounts are required to be specifically requested before you will receive the discount.
- Data Collection Discounts - People who choose to allow their company to scrutinize where and when they drive by using a small device installed in their vehicle like Drivewise from Allstate or In-Drive from State Farm could possibly reduce rates as long as the data is positive.
- Save with a New Car - Putting auto insurance coverage on a new F-150 can be considerably cheaper because newer vehicles are generally safer.
- Early Renewal Discounts - A few insurance companies allow discounts for switching to them before your current expiration date. You can save around 10% with this discount.
- Defensive Driver - Taking a driver safety class may get you a small discount and make you a better driver.
- Government Employee Discount - Federal government employees could provide a small rate reduction with certain companies.
- Active Service Discounts - Having an actively deployed family member could trigger a small discount.
- Low Mileage Discounts - Driving less can earn substantially lower rates.
It's important to understand that most credits do not apply to the whole policy. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. So when the math indicates adding up those discounts means a free policy, you won't be that lucky.
Popular auto insurance companies and some of their more popular discounts are detailed below.
- American Family includes discounts for air bags, defensive driver, mySafetyValet, early bird, Steer into Savings, TimeAway discount, and good student.
- Nationwide may include discounts for business or organization, good student, defensive driving, multi-policy, and anti-theft.
- MetLife may offer discounts for good student, claim-free, accident-free, multi-policy, and defensive driver.
- 21st Century policyholders can earn discounts including student driver, early bird, air bags, automatic seat belts, anti-lock brakes, teen driver, and driver training.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts for bundle discounts, pay in full, youthful driver, switch companies, business and professional, and multi-car.
- Allstate may have discounts that include 55 and retired, economy car, resident student, premier plus, auto/life discount, and senior citizen.
If you want cheaper Evansville car insurance quotes, ask every insurance company which discounts you qualify for. All car insurance discounts might not be offered on policies everywhere. To find companies that offer discounts in Indiana, follow this link.
When to contact a local insurance agent
Many drivers would prefer to talk to an insurance agent and that is recommended in a lot of cases Professional insurance agents are very good at helping people manage risk and will help you if you have claims. An additional benefit of getting free rate quotes online is that you can find lower prices and also buy local. Supporting neighborhood agents is still important in Evansville.
After filling out this short form, your coverage information is immediately sent to agents in your area who want to provide quotes for your business. You don't have to find an agent on your own because quoted prices will be sent directly to you. In the event you want to compare rates from a specific company, you would need to search and find their rate quote page and complete a quote there.
If you want to use a good Evansville insurance agent, you should know the types of agencies and how they are slightly different. Car insurance policy providers can either be independent agents or exclusive agents. Either one can write car insurance policies, but it's important to know the subtle differences because it can factor into the selection process.
Independent Car Insurance Agencies or Brokers
Agents that elect to be independent do not have single company limitations and that is an advantage because they can write policies amongst many companies depending on which coverage is best. If they quote lower rates, the agent simply finds a different carrier and you can keep the same agent. When comparison shopping, you will definitely want to contact several independent agencies for the best price selection. Many write coverage with companies you've never heard of that may provide cheaper car insurance rates.
Featured below is a list of independent insurance agencies in Evansville who may be able to give you competitive price quotes.
- Gaslin Insurance Agency
2015 Stringtown Rd - Evansville, IN 47711 - (812) 425-1351 - View Map
- Schultheis Insurance
32 N Weinbach Ave - Evansville, IN 47711 - (812) 479-8651 - View Map
- Dilegge Michael D Insurance Agency
901 N Main St - Evansville, IN 47711 - (812) 424-4001 - View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
Agents of this type generally can only insure with one company such as AAA, Allstate, State Farm, or Farmers Insurance. They usually cannot shop your coverage around so they have to upsell other benefits. These agents are highly trained on their company's products and that enables them to sell even at higher rates. A lot of people purchase coverage from exclusives mostly because of the prominence of the brand and the convenience of having all coverages with one company.
The following is a list of exclusive insurance agencies in Evansville that are able to give comparison quotes.
- Manuel Ramirez - State Farm Insurance Agent
4709 Theater Dr - Evansville, IN 47715 - (812) 477-8882 - View Map
- State Farm
4843 E Virginia St - Evansville, IN 47715 - (812) 477-8930 - View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Jay Rietman
5212 Washington Ave - Evansville, IN 47715 - (812) 475-8500 - View Map
Finding the right insurance agent should depend on more than just a cheap price. Below are some questions you should ask.
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- Is the quote a firm price?
- When do they do policy reviews?
- Is coverage determined by price?
- What is the agency's Better Business Bureau rating?
- Do they see any coverage gaps in your plan?
- Can they give you a list of client referrals?
- What are the financial ratings for the companies they represent?
After talking to the agent and getting good feedback to any questions you have as well as cheaper F-150 insurance quotes, you may have found an insurance agency that meets the requirements to service your policy. Keep in mind once you purchase a policy you can cancel a policy whenever you wish so don't feel you're contractually obligated to a specific agent indefinitely.
What is the best insurance coverage?
When it comes to proper insurance coverage for your vehicles, there isn't really a best way to insure your cars. Every insured's situation is different.
Here are some questions about coverages that could help you determine if your situation may require specific advice.
- Do I have coverage when using my vehicle for my home business?
- What is UM/UIM insurance?
- What is glass protection for?
- Which companies will insure high-risk drivers?
- Is upholstery damage covered by car insurance?
- Should I put collision coverage on all my vehicles?
- Are combined or split liability limits better?
If it's difficult to answer those questions but a few of them apply, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form. It's fast, free and can help protect your family.
Quote often and quote early
Drivers leave their current company for any number of reasons including policy non-renewal, not issuing a premium refund, high prices or even policy cancellation. Whatever your reason, finding a new company is actually quite simple.
In this article, we presented a lot of techniques to save on Ford F-150 insurance in Evansville. The key concept to understand is the more companies you get rates for, the better your comparison will be. You may even discover the lowest prices come from a smaller regional carrier.
Cost effective Ford F-150 insurance can be found both online and with local Evansville insurance agents, so you need to shop Evansville car insurance with both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some companies may not offer the ability to get quotes online and many times these small, regional companies prefer to sell through local independent agents.
- Auto Insurance Facts and Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- What is the Best Cheap Car Insurance in Jeffersonville, IN? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Indiana Auto Insurance Rates for 4x4 Vehicles? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Indiana Car Insurance Rates for a Honda Civic? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for Hybrid Vehicles in Indiana? (FAQ)
- What is the Best Auto Insurance in Muncie, IN? (FAQ)
- How to Avoid Buying a Flooded Car (Insurance Information Institute)
- All About Airbag Safety (State Farm)
- Your Car has been Stolen: Now What? (Allstate)