Do you want to learn to get the cheapest Chevy Silverado insurance in Indianapolis? Being forced to pay for high-priced auto insurance premiums can drain your savings account and make it hard to pay other bills.
Shockingly, a large majority of drivers have been with the same company for four years or more, and about 40% of consumers have never compared rates to find lower-cost insurance. Indiana insurance shoppers could cut their rates by up to 55% a year by just comparing rate quotes, but most just don't grasp the large savings they would see if they switch to a new company. There are many car insurance companies to insure vehicles with, and though it is a good thing to have multiple companies, it makes it harder to find the best rates for your vehicles.
It's a good habit to get comparison quotes periodically because insurance rates are constantly changing. Even if you think you had the lowest premium rates on Chevy Silverado insurance in Indianapolis six months ago there is a good chance you can find better prices now. Block out anything you think you know about auto insurance because we're going to demonstrate the fastest and easiest way to buy cheaper Chevy Silverado insurance in Indianapolis.
The quickest way to compare rate quotes for Chevy Silverado insurance in Indianapolis is to know car insurance companies have advanced systems to give you rate quotes. The only thing you need to do is spend a couple of minutes providing details including daily mileage, if you require a SR-22, what you do for a living, and an estimate of your credit level. The rating information is then sent to insurance companies and they respond with quotes quickly.
To start a quote now, click here and complete the form.
The companies shown below provide comparison quotes in Indianapolis, IN. If multiple providers are shown, it's a good idea that you visit as many as you can to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Silverado LS Regular Cab 2WD||$116||$188||$318||$18||$94||$734||$61|
|Silverado LS Regular Cab 4WD||$210||$358||$280||$16||$84||$948||$79|
|Silverado LT Regular Cab 2WD||$186||$376||$358||$22||$108||$1,050||$88|
|Silverado LT Regular Cab||$134||$230||$318||$18||$94||$794||$66|
|Silverado LS Extended Cab 4WD||$268||$536||$380||$22||$114||$1,320||$110|
|Silverado LT Extended Cab 4WD||$188||$370||$270||$16||$80||$924||$77|
|Silverado LT Extended Cab 2WD||$152||$288||$334||$20||$100||$894||$75|
|Silverado LS Extended Cab 2WD||$248||$366||$416||$24||$124||$1,178||$98|
|Silverado LT Crew Cab 4WD||$116||$224||$264||$16||$80||$700||$58|
|Silverado LS Crew Cab 2WD||$194||$340||$324||$20||$96||$974||$81|
|Silverado LS Crew Cab 4WD||$138||$250||$290||$18||$86||$782||$65|
|Silverado LT Crew Cab 2WD||$138||$250||$326||$20||$98||$832||$69|
|Silverado LTZ Extended Cab 2WD||$220||$428||$428||$26||$128||$1,230||$103|
|Silverado LTZ Extended Cab 4WD||$152||$270||$280||$16||$84||$802||$67|
|Silverado LTZ Crew Cab 2WD||$226||$348||$416||$24||$124||$1,138||$95|
|Silverado LTZ Crew Cab 4WD||$172||$340||$318||$18||$94||$942||$79|
|Silverado Crew Cab Hybrid 2WD||$210||$492||$264||$16||$80||$1,062||$89|
|Silverado Crew Cab Hybrid 4WD||$144||$306||$318||$18||$94||$880||$73|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Price data assumes single female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Indiana minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, homeowner, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and safe-driver. Information does not factor in vehicle location which can raise or lower prices substantially.
The information below demonstrates how deductibles and can raise or lower Chevrolet Silverado insurance prices for different insured age categories. The premium estimates are based on a married female driver, full physical damage coverage, and no additional discounts are factored in.
These discounts can lower Chevy Silverado insurance rates
Companies don't list all possible discounts in an easy-to-find place, so the list below gives a summary of some of the best known and also the lesser-known credits available to bring down your rates.
- Clubs and Organizations - Joining a civic or occupational organization in Indianapolis could trigger savings on auto insurance.
- Drive Safe and Save - Drivers who avoid accidents can save up to 40% or more on their Indianapolis car insurance quote than less cautious drivers.
- Good Students Pay Less - A discount for being a good student can get you a discount of up to 25%. The good student discount can last up to age 25.
- Multi-policy Discount - When you have multiple policies with the same insurance company you could save over 10 percent off each policy depending on the company.
- Employee of Federal Government - Federal government employees could cut as much as 10% off but check with your company.
A quick disclaimer, most of the big mark downs will not be given to your bottom line cost. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. If you do the math and it seems like it's possible to get free car insurance, it doesn't quite work that way. Any amount of discount will help lower the amount you pay for coverage.
To view auto insurance companies that have a full spectrum of discounts in Indiana, click here.
Three reasons car insurance is important
Despite the potentially high cost of Chevy Silverado insurance, maintaining insurance serves an important purpose.
- Just about all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry specific minimum amounts of liability insurance if you want to drive legally. In Indiana these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your Chevy, almost every bank will make it a condition of the loan that you have full coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If you default on your policy, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Chevy for a much higher rate and require you to reimburse them the higher price.
- Car insurance protects both your car and your assets. Insurance will also pay for all forms of medical expenses incurred in an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, also pays for attorney fees and expenses if you are sued as the result of an accident. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance outweigh the cost, especially for larger claims. According to a 2015 survey, the average American driver is wasting up to $825 a year so it's very important to do a rate comparison at every policy renewal to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Your situation helps dictate your coverage
When choosing adequate coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no "best" method to buy coverage. Your situation is unique and your auto insurance should be unique as well. For example, these questions can aid in determining if you could use an agent's help.
- Is my babysitter covered when using my vehicle?
- How does medical payments coverage work?
- Am I covered if hit by an uninsured driver?
- Is borrowed equipment or tools covered if stolen or damaged?
- Am I insured when driving a different vehicle?
- Does low annual mileage earn a discount?
- Is my Chevy Silverado covered for flood damage?
- Is there a penalty for late payment?
- Can I afford to buy a different vehicle if my Chevy Silverado is totaled?
If you don't know the answers to these questions, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It only takes a few minutes and may give you better protection.
Are car insurance agents used anymore?
Many people prefer to go talk to an agent and often times that is recommended Most agents are very good at helping people manage risk and help file insurance claims. A good thing about comparing car insurance online is that you can obtain lower rates but also keep your business local. Supporting small agencies is still important in Indianapolis.
After completing this quick form, your coverage information is submitted to local insurance agents that can provide free Indianapolis car insurance quotes for your coverage. You never need to find an agent on your own because quoted prices will be sent straight to your inbox. In the event you want to quote rates from a specific car insurance provider, don't hesitate to navigate to their website and complete a quote there.
Below are agents in Indianapolis who can help you get price quote information for Chevy Silverado insurance in Indianapolis.
Burns Insurance Agency - Commercial, Personal and Transportation Insurance Specialists
1433 N Meridian St - Indianapolis, IN 46202 - (317) 377-1100 - View Map
Jim Grounds - State Farm Insurance Agent
4745 Statesmen Dr d - Indianapolis, IN 46250 - (317) 842-6807 - View Map
Picking the best insurance company shouldn't rely on just a low price. These are valid questions to ask:
- Which companies do they recommend if they are an independent agency?
- What is their Better Business Bureau rating?
- How often do they review policy coverages?
- Do they write coverage based solely on cost?
- How much will you save each year by using a higher deductible?
- How much training do they have in personal risk management?