Finding cheap Dodge Viper insurance in Fort Wayne might be a challenge for drivers who are beginners to online price comparisons. Drivers have so many choices that it can quickly become a burden to lower your prices on Dodge Viper insurance.
A recent car insurance study discovered that most car insurance customers kept their coverage with the same car insurance company for over three years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never quoted car insurance rates at all. Many consumers in Indiana can cut their rates by about 55% a year just by comparing rates, but they underestimate the big savings they would realize if they replace their high priced policy.
It's important to get comparison quotes occasionally because prices are variable and change quite frequently. Despite the fact that you may have had the best rates on Dodge Viper insurance in Fort Wayne two years ago you may be paying too much now. Block out anything you think you know about car insurance because you're about to find out the right way to save money, get proper deductibles and limits, all at the lowest rate.
Don't overlook these Dodge Viper insurance discounts
Some providers do not list every available discount very clearly, so we researched both well-publicized and the more hidden savings tricks you should be using when you buy Fort Wayne auto insurance online.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers - Insureds without accidents can save up to 40% or more on their Fort Wayne auto insurance quote compared to rates paid by drivers with frequent claims.
- Senior Discount - Drivers that qualify as senior citizens can possibly qualify for reduced rates.
- Employee of Federal Government - Active or former government employment could cut as much as 10% off with certain companies.
- Anti-lock Brake System - Cars and trucks equipped with ABS or steering control are safer to drive and the ABS can save up to 10%.
- Defensive Driver Discount - Completing a course teaching defensive driving skills could earn you a small percentage discount and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- Early Renewal Discounts - A few larger companies give discounts for switching to them before your current Viper insurance policy expires. Ten percent is about the average savings.
- College Student Discount - Children who are enrolled in a college that is more than 100 miles from Fort Wayne and don't have a car can be insured at a reduced rate.
A quick disclaimer, some credits don't apply to all coverage premiums. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Despite the fact that it seems like it's possible to get free car insurance, it doesn't quite work that way.
A few of the larger companies and some of the discounts can be read below.
- GEICO has discounts for military active duty, air bags, defensive driver, federal employee, anti-theft, and good student.
- Travelers has savings for multi-car, driver training, payment discounts, home ownership, continuous insurance, and student away at school.
- Farm Bureau may have discounts that include good student, 55 and retired, multi-vehicle, driver training, multi-policy, and youthful driver.
- Liberty Mutual policyholders can earn discounts including exclusive group savings, newly retired, safety features, multi-car, good student, and multi-policy.
- American Family offers premium reductions for bundled insurance, TimeAway discount, good driver, air bags, Steer into Savings, good student, and early bird.
- Progressive may offer discounts for homeowner, online signing, multi-policy, online quote discount, good student, multi-vehicle, and continuous coverage.
If you need cheaper Fort Wayne auto insurance quotes, ask all companies you are considering what discounts are available to you. All car insurance discounts may not apply in Fort Wayne. If you would like to choose from a list of companies with the best discounts in Fort Wayne, click here to view.
Most companies allow you to get prices for coverage on their websites. Comparing prices online for Dodge Viper insurance in Fort Wayne is fairly straightforward as all you need to do is type in your required coverages into the form. After the form is submitted, their system will order your credit score and driving record and generates a price based on the data you entered.
This makes it a lot easier to compare rates and it's very important to perform this step if you want to find the most affordable possible premiums on car insurance.
To save time and find out how much you're overpaying now, compare rates now from the companies shown below. If you have coverage now, it's recommended you input the limits and deductibles exactly as shown on your declarations page. This ensures you're receiving a fair comparison using the exact same coverages.
The companies in the list below offer comparison quotes in Indiana. If more than one company is shown, it's a good idea that you visit as many as you can in order to find the most competitive rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Viper SRT/10 2-Dr Coupe||$284||$610||$290||$18||$86||$1,288||$107|
|Viper SRT/10 2-Dr Roadster||$268||$682||$318||$18||$94||$1,380||$115|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Indiana minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, claim-free, homeowner, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy. Rate information does not factor in specific location which can lower or raise premium rates substantially.
Analysis of deductible levels
The illustration below demonstrates how choosing different deductibles and can increase or decrease Dodge Viper insurance costs for different categories of driver ages. The costs are based on a single female driver, full physical damage coverage, and no discounts are factored in.
Comparison of car insurance rates by gender and age in Fort Wayne
The example below visualizes the comparison of Dodge Viper car insurance rates for male and female drivers. The price estimates are based on no driving violations, no at-fault accidents, full coverage, $100 deductibles, single marital status, and no policy discounts are applied.
Car insurance agents can help
Some consumers would prefer to buy from a local agent and there is nothing wrong with that. A nice benefit of comparing rate quotes online is that you can find cheap rate quotes and still have a local agent. And supporting local agencies is important particularly in Fort Wayne.
To find an agent, once you fill out this simple form, your insurance data gets sent to local insurance agents in Fort Wayne that can provide free Fort Wayne auto insurance quotes for your business. You won't even need to contact any agents since price quotes are sent immediately to your email address. You can find the lowest rates without a big time investment. If you wish to get a comparison quote from a specific company, you can always navigate to their website and fill out their quote form.
When researching a reliable insurance agent, there are a couple of different types of agencies that you can choose from. Auto insurance agents in Fort Wayne are categorized either independent or exclusive.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
These type of agents are not required to write business for one company and that is an advantage because they can write policies with an assortment of companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If prices rise, they simply move the coverage in-house which makes it simple for you.
When comparing rates, you need to get quotes from several independent insurance agents in order to compare the most rates. Most have the option of insuring with smaller mutual companies which can be an advantage.
Shown below is a list of independent agencies in Fort Wayne who may provide pricing information.
- The DeHayes Group
5150 W Jefferson Blvd - Fort Wayne, IN 46804 - (260) 424-5600 - View Map
- Wise Insurance Agency
7410 Bluffton Rd - Fort Wayne, IN 46809 - (260) 747-5373 - View Map
- Masters Insurance Fort Wayne Indiana
4324 Flagstaff Cove - Fort Wayne, IN 46815 - (260) 702-0945 - View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agencies can only quote rates from one company and examples are Farmers Insurance, Allstate, or State Farm. Exclusive agencies are unable to give you multiple price quotes so it's a take it or leave it situation. They are usually quite knowledgeable on what they offer which can be an advantage. Many people buy from the same agent for years partially due to the prominent brand name and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
The following is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Fort Wayne who can help you get price quote information.
- Valentine White-Xayarath - State Farm Insurance Agent
5533 S Anthony Blvd - Fort Wayne, IN 46806 - (260) 447-1074 - View Map
- John Carr - State Farm Insurance Agent
1018 E Dupont Rd - Fort Wayne, IN 46825 - (260) 489-3838 - View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Jeffrey W Griggs
4340 Maplecrest Rd - Fort Wayne, IN 46815 - (260) 486-3883 - View Map
Finding a good car insurance agent is decision based upon more than just a cheap quote. A good agent in Fort Wayne will have answers to these questions.
- Is the agent CPCU or CIC certified?
- Do you qualify for any additional discounts?
- Will their companies depreciate repairs to your car based on the mileage?
- How long have they worked with personal auto insurance coverage?
- Do they review policy coverages at every renewal?
- Does the agency have a current Errors and Omissions policy?
- Will the quote change when the policy is issued?
- How many companies do they write for?
Cheap auto insurance premiums are out there
As you restructure your insurance plan, you should never reduce coverage to reduce premium. Too many times, someone sacrificed collision coverage only to regret at claim time they didn't purchase enough coverage. Your strategy should be to buy a smart amount of coverage at the best price while still protecting your assets.
People change insurance companies for any number of reasons including extreme rates for teen drivers, questionable increases in premium, policy cancellation and even delays in responding to claim requests. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, switching auto insurance companies can be pretty painless.
We just presented a lot of information how to find cheaper Dodge Viper insurance in Fort Wayne. The key concept to understand is the more rate comparisons you have, the better your chances of lowering your premium rates. You may even discover the biggest savings come from a smaller regional carrier.
For more information, feel free to visit the following helpful articles:
- Side airbags reduce rollover fatalities (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- How Much are Indiana Car Insurance Quotes for a Ford Explorer? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Indiana Car Insurance for a School Permit? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance with Multiple Speeding Tickets in Indiana? (FAQ)
- What is the Cheapest Auto Insurance in Carmel, Indiana? (FAQ)
- Booster Seat Ratings (iihs.org)
- Liability Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)